30 Ağustos 2007 Perşembe

Looking for Nip/Tuck Fanatic Site Feedback

Just a message to the regular vistors and readers.... I'm reaching out and I want to hear back!!

I am looking for some feedback regarding the discussion forum / message board I've added to the site (located on the right navigation): http://www.quicktopic.com/share?s=xJFB

It's been up a little while now... not really that easy to find unless you are browsing through the site but please take a look. Do you find it useful? Do you want to see more topics? Have you setup an account yet? Have you tried getting alerts?

I've seen a few of you chatting about the music from the episode and I think it's great that the site is becoming a place to chat or comment about the show. I really want to hear what you guys think... I dont want it to just be my soapbox :)

I havent purchased the full version of the forums because I wanted to test it out but it seems like a bunch of you really are finding it useful.

Drop me a comment or post a new reply in the discussions :)

Does anyone have suggestions for a poll? I am thinking of posting one about Julia. Who likes her? Heheheh... I'm interested to see if more people hate her than like her. Drop me some ideas.

This is just a site for the fanatics like me so I want to satisfy your addiction to the show!!! :)

Hiç yorum yok: